- 70g Silken Tofu
- 15g Sliced mushrooms
- 15g Sliced onion
- 30g Seafood mix
- 1 x Egg
- 2 tbsp Comporting pork broth seasoning
How to make the comporting pork broth seasoning
- Chop 1 spring onion (50g).
- Fry the pork mince (100g).
- Add chili powder (100g) and stir fry with pork mince.
- Add the chopped spring onion and stir fry.
- Add mince garlic (50g) and soy sauce (60g).
- Prepare small hot pot by filling halfway with water and bringing to the boil.
- Add 2 tbsp of the pre-made comporting pork broth seasoning.
- Add the silken tofu and mixed seafood.
- Add some sliced mushroom and sliced onion.
- Add egg and stir through.
- Garnish with sliced spring onion and serve.
Chef’s Tip: A full-bodied broth is essential for this dish. Be sure your seafood is cooked through, but not over cooked!
Note: We believe this recipe serves one or as a share dish. Suggest adding the chili slowly and taste!
Recipe courtesy of Geonbae
4 Kananook Creek Blvd, Frankston
Phone 7023 4144
27 Marine Parade, Hastings
Phone 5916 1688