Table tennis is a Commonwealth Games and Olympic sport. Doesn’t matter if you are social, beginner, or competitive player, MPTTA has you covered.
• The Whole family can play on the same night.
• Spinneroos and GIRLS ONLY Spinneroos for primary school aged children with emphasis on FUN, FRIENDSHIPS and SKILLS development.
• FRIDAY NIGHT is JUNIORS NIGHT with games, coaching and lightning competition.
• Get FiTT (Females in Table Tennis) open to any female of any age and ability. Includes 3 x FREE lessons – all equipment supplied.
• Coaching to improve your game.
• Adult and family evening competitions.
Mornington Peninsula Table Tennis Association
Mornington Sports Complex, 350 Dunns Road, Mornington